Vegan Filipino Popup Experience COMBO Ticket- 18th June
Pre-orders for pick-up or casual dine-in option between 6-8PM on 18th June (Saturday) at Lot23 Studio - 23 Minnie St Eden Terrace.
Pre-order tix includes the following:
- Vegan "KFC" meal x 1 (fried chicken, mashed potato w/ gravy, slaw) worth $23
Artisan small-batch handmade vegan chicken, coated and deep fried.
Served with creamy mashed potato, classic gravy and slaw.
- Vegan Filipino rice meal x 1 (choose from any of our published items on the day - subject to availability) worth $19.50
Veganised versions of traditional Filipino food.
Served with rice and a side of pickled veges and slaw.
Option to add-on to orders on the day :)
PLEASE CHOOSE OPTION OF RICE MEAL IN YOUR TICKETS BELOW OR WRITE IN ORDER NOTES OF YOUR OPTION.
Pre-orders end on Thursday 16th June 2022 @ 10.00AM.
Thanks for the support ❤️
Featuring our revolutionised versions of Filipino cuisine, in a healthier and kinder format.
We will also be bringing back our popular take on the vegan "KFC" during these events.
Our pop-up experience will be in a takeaway/casual dining format, with only limited seats available onsite (maximum capacity of our space is up to 20 people only at a time). So please come in early if you wanna hang around and chill with us and the awesome humans around :)
We strongly recommend to pre-order to avoid disappointment as we can only create limited quantities at a time due to the artisan nature of our services. This is also to ensure that we limit food wastage by forecasting and estimating as accurate as possible how much orders we only need to serve on each day we are open.
Food wastage is such a huge problem in Aotearoa and around the world, and we want to do our share to reduce this by our lean and green operations at Luntian.
Luntian is not just a business, but a platform to bring our advocacies forefront through the kai we create and share :)
Thanks for all the love and support, and we hope to see your lovely souls at our pop-ups this June!
Terms of service:
- Please note that due to the nature of our operations as a pop-up, we cannot refund pre-orders that have been placed and paid for already. We can issue any orders as a forward credit instead towards the next pop-up event. Thanks for understanding.
- The dinner service is strictly only from 6.00-8.00PM. Last orders/pickups will be at 7.45PM. Our doors will close at 8.15PM.
- As we only have limited seating capacity at our venue, please be mindful of other people when dining especially on shared spaces. We encourage social distancing at orange alert settings. If this is not possible, we encourage to consume your food as a takeaway offsite.
- We will not serve alcoholic drinks on our first pop-up on the 4th of June. Non-alcoholic drinks are available onsite to purchase at your convenience.
- Our space is open for everyone to enjoy and share good kai + good vibes, so please be kind and respectful towards our staff and other diners. We will not tolerate bullying and/or harassment towards anyone when you come into our space.
- Our food contains allergens, please let us know of any dietary requirements at time of order. We cannot guarantee no cross-contaminations will occur as we do not operate in a fully allergen-free kitchen. Thanks for understanding.
- We prefer EFTPOS as a payment onsite, but we're happy to take cash. Please kindly bring exact change if you are planning to use cash.
- As we only have limited availability due to our operations, if you are planning to order extra onsite, we encourage you to come early as we can sell out fast.
-You're welcome to bring your companion pets and children with you, but please be mindful and respectful of the art installations in the gallery dining space. Please remind our tamariki to not touch any of the artworks on exhibit. You would need to be in the outside seating area when you choose to dine in with your pets with you. Kindly keep them on a leash and an eye out on them at all times.